This delicious fruit salad provides lots of vitamins and digestive enzymes, and it’s also beautiful, don’t you agree??
- 1 1/2 cups (or 20 oz. can) pineapple chunks
- 1 cup (or 11 oz. can) mandarin oranges
- 2 small ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 kiwi fruits, sliced
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 tsp. grated lime peel
- juice of 1 lime (about 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
Drain pineapple chunks, reserving 1/4 cup pineapple juice for dressing. Drain mandarin oranges. Combine fruits (first five ingredients) in mixing bowl; set aside. Combine last four ingredients and pour over fruit. Chill and serve.
Suggestion: Double the recipe. Make the yumminess last as long as possible!