This month, Beeyoutiful’s focus is on men’s health. Once again, it’s a great time to add to your collection of essential oils. It’s also a good time to stock up on All-Natural Deodorant, formulated especially for men.
Every essential oil in this list is 20% off!
Click on any link in this post to visit Beeyoutiful now.
Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)*
Cedarwood (juniperus mexicana)
Prices are good from may 31 through June 6 while supplies last, no rain checks or substitutions.
Smith Family Resources is an authorized reseller AND affiliate of Beeyoutiful.
When you shop Beeyoutiful through the links in this post, Smith Family Resources will receive an affiliate commission.
You’ve probably heard the legend about a group of thieves who managed to avoid sickness as they plundered the homes of those who had died of the Black Death in 14th century Europe. There are many versions of this tale, but most of them say that the bandits applied a mixture of oils or herbs to their clothing. Some stories say that the oils they used repelled fleas which carried the disease. The true details are not known, but the undocumented ones have inspired many present-day combinations to help avoid sickness.
Beeyoutiful’s unique combination of frankincense, cinnamon, clove, lemon, rosemary and eucalyptus oils make up a wonderful-smelling blend called Bandito Blend.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) – supports respiratory health, antimicrobial
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum and Cinnamomum cassia) – antiseptic, antimicrobial
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) – antiseptic and antimicrobial, also an analgesic
- Lemon (Citrus limon) – cleans and sanitizes, provides a light citrusy tone
- Rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis) – antimicrobial, supports respiratory health
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiate) – antimicrobial, supports healthy immune system and respiratory system
- Topical Uses: Before going out during cold and flu season, apply with a carrier oil (we suggest Almond Oil) to soles of the feet, back of wrists, and neck. You can also apply to skin with a carrier oil if you are feeling run down or have been exposed to an illness or you have become ill. Rubbing diluted Bandito Blend (mixed 50/50 with carrier oil) down the spine can help release tension and support the immune and nervous systems.
- Diffusing: Bandito Blend an be diffused full-strength in order to help maintain a microbe-free home. This is beneficial during cold and flu seasons. Your home will be filled with the delicious aroma of spices while also being cleansed of unwanted germs.
- Cleaning: Add 1 drop per ounce of water for an all-purpose spray. Add 10-15 drops per gallon of water to wash floors.
If you’ve used other “thieves” blends, we invite you to try Beeyoutiful’s Bandito Blend. We think you’ll enjoy the spicy aroma AND the affordable price!
Easy Peasy Breathie.
These are some of the newest essential oil blends from Beeyoutiful!
In the next few days, check this blog and our facebook page often. We’re going to be talking about these exciting new blends! If you’re not already following us, visit www.facebook.com/SmithFamilyResources and Like the page to make sure you don’t miss any of this great information. And if you can’t wait to find out about these awesome blends, click on the links to learn more.
More about Beeyoutiful blends coming very soon!