Did you catch our Be Immune post last month? Today, I’m following up on those thoughts to introduce another exciting new essential oil blend!
Immuni-T was designed to soothe the respiratory system and to support the body when it’s under attack from the common onslaught of germs.
Here are just a few of the essential oils in this blend. (You can read a full list of ingredients by clicking on any Immuni-T link in this post.)
Tangerine Essential Oil (Citrus reticulata Blanco) – Has properties that assist the body in stimulating the lymphatic and immune systems; and it smells good!
Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus limon) – Aids and soothes the respiratory and immune systems
Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis) – Helps to stimulate the immune system, while blending well with the other oils to provide a pleasant aroma
Cedarwood Essential Oil (cedrus atlantica) – Helps the body to relax and rest, while directly supporting the respiratory system
Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia frerana) – Lends support to the respiratory and immune systems
Tea Tree Essential Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) – Known for its benefits to the immune system
Spearmint Essential Oil (Mentha spicata) – Known for digestive support and for support to the body during feverish illnesses
What a line-up! And that’s just a sample of the immune system goodness in the Immuni-T blend. Click here to learn more!
Easy Peasy Breathie™ was formulated to support the respiratory system while helping to calm the whole body to better weather the storms of illness and seasonal allergies.
Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia frereana): Supports the respiratory system and can assist in loosening mucus
Ginger Essential Oil (Zingiber officinale Roscoe): Helps to soothe and calm the respiratory system
Juniper Berry Essential Oil (Juniperus communis): Helps to support the lymph system, encouraging the body to release toxins and heal quickly
Marjoram Essential Oil (Thymus mastichina): Promotes relaxation, helps to loosen mucus, and supports healing and boosting the immune system
Black Pepper Essential Oil (Piper nigrum): Helps to stimulate the immune system and support the body during illnesses, especially viral infections
Pine Essential Oil (Pinus sylvestris): Helps to loosen mucus and soothe the entire system
Cedarwood Essential Oil (Cedrus atlantica): Helps to loosen mucus and support the respiratory system
Rosalina Essential Oil (Melaleuca ericafolia): Supports the immune and respiratory systems
Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil (Backhousia citriodora): Helps to strengthen the immune system
Click here to order Easy Peasy Breathie
You’ve probably heard the legend about a group of thieves who managed to avoid sickness as they plundered the homes of those who had died of the Black Death in 14th century Europe. There are many versions of this tale, but most of them say that the bandits applied a mixture of oils or herbs to their clothing. Some stories say that the oils they used repelled fleas which carried the disease. The true details are not known, but the undocumented ones have inspired many present-day combinations to help avoid sickness.
Beeyoutiful’s unique combination of frankincense, cinnamon, clove, lemon, rosemary and eucalyptus oils make up a wonderful-smelling blend called Bandito Blend.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) – supports respiratory health, antimicrobial
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum and Cinnamomum cassia) – antiseptic, antimicrobial
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) – antiseptic and antimicrobial, also an analgesic
- Lemon (Citrus limon) – cleans and sanitizes, provides a light citrusy tone
- Rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis) – antimicrobial, supports respiratory health
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiate) – antimicrobial, supports healthy immune system and respiratory system
- Topical Uses: Before going out during cold and flu season, apply with a carrier oil (we suggest Almond Oil) to soles of the feet, back of wrists, and neck. You can also apply to skin with a carrier oil if you are feeling run down or have been exposed to an illness or you have become ill. Rubbing diluted Bandito Blend (mixed 50/50 with carrier oil) down the spine can help release tension and support the immune and nervous systems.
- Diffusing: Bandito Blend an be diffused full-strength in order to help maintain a microbe-free home. This is beneficial during cold and flu seasons. Your home will be filled with the delicious aroma of spices while also being cleansed of unwanted germs.
- Cleaning: Add 1 drop per ounce of water for an all-purpose spray. Add 10-15 drops per gallon of water to wash floors.
If you’ve used other “thieves” blends, we invite you to try Beeyoutiful’s Bandito Blend. We think you’ll enjoy the spicy aroma AND the affordable price!